Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've done it again!

I seem to just forget about this blog everytime something gets in the way. I think I'll make a regular time and day to post and try and stick to it. I've started a few new projects, A heritage quilt, a felted woven bag and I want to do the crochet along on Ravelery for the Seraphina shawl. I also have monster amount of wool to process and I've decided to wash some everyday till I get it done. I want try a method I read about in Spinoff magazine. I want to spin enough for a big project but we'll see how it goes. I have enrolled in the Vic Guild one year spinning certificate so hopefully I'll learn lots of new skills this year. I did a workshop on woollen spinning and discovered I haven't really been doing anything wrong. It's supposed to be lumpy and bumpy!

1 comment:

laughing purple goldfish said...

wow... the spinning certificate course sounds like a lot of fun... look forward to seeing the results from that!